Welcome to N at Wikicities! This site hopes to be a collection of information on the Metanet Software game N, and anyone can add to it.
If you are interested to editing or contributing to the wiki, come over to the N:Community Portal.
Discuss at the Discussion page
- What N is.
- Basic info about the game. Like what type of game it is and how it was made.
- Info about how episodes work, how many of them there are, and a mention of unlockables. Link to an Episodes page.
- Mention of Ned.
- Links to other N sites?
- NUMA: Short for N User Map Archive, this is a site where people submit their homemade maps for others to download and rate. [NUMA]
- Forums: Official metanet forums for discussion of N and other stuff. [Metanet forums]
- Other sites: Check out N-vision, hosted by trib4lmaniac [N-vision]
Ned / Userlevels
- What Ned is (short description).
- Some basic information about mapmaking, mentioning the many different types of map we've come up with.
- A link to a basic hints and tips page (for newbies). (Basic nediting)
- A link to an advanced hints and tips page. (Advanced nediting)
- A link to a code editing hints and tips page.
- What NUMA is (short description, credit Arachnid).
- Something about
- Map categories. Link to a page to about the categories, which explains what they mean. Links to more detailed pages, especially for DDAs, to offer advice.
- Voting, and how it works.