Welcome to N at Wikia!
Since August 2005, we have written 1,290 articles about the Metanet Software game N and everything connected to it, and everyone is encouraged to add to it.
If you would like to edit or contribute to the wiki otherwise, come over to the community portal.
This page advises you how to immediately start writing, and this page shows you how to utilized more advanced editing techniques.
Plan for the further development of this page
Discuss at the Discussion page
- What N is.
- Basic info about the game. Like what type of game it is and how it was made.
- Info about how episodes work, how many of them there are, and a mention of unlockables. Link to an Episodes page.
- Mention of Ned.
- Links to other N sites?
- NUMA: Short for N User Map Archive, this is a site where people submit their homemade maps for others to download and rate. [NUMA]
- Forums: Official metanet forums for discussion of N and other stuff. [Metanet forums]
- Other sites: Check out N-vision, hosted by trib4lmaniac [N-vision]
Ned / Userlevels
- What Ned is (short description).
- Some basic information about mapmaking, mentioning the many different types of map we've come up with.
- A link to a basic hints and tips page (for newbies). (Basic nediting)
- A link to an advanced hints and tips page. (Advanced nediting)
- A link to a code editing hints and tips page.
- What NUMA is (short description, credit Arachnid).
- Something about
- Map categories. Link to a page to about the categories, which explains what they mean. Links to more detailed pages, especially for DDAs, to offer advice.
- Voting, and how it works.