N++ was first announced at Gamescom 2013.
It was released on Steam for Windows on August 25th 2016, with Mac and Linux versions to follow shortly.
For the N++ wiki, which goes into more detail about the game, please visit this link.
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies and collecting gold in a beautiful minimalist landscape. It’s the first N game on PC since 2004 and we’ve spent those 12 years perfecting the platformer, as you’ll very soon be able to see for yourself. We’re so excited to finally be bringing the series full circle — and lucky you, you get the best one:
- 2,360 hand-made, brand new levels (that’s 100+ hours)
- Custom Levels, Level Editor & Global Level Sharing
- Leaderboards and replays for every level (even the ones you make)
- Local Co-op Mode (up to 4 players)
- Local Competitive Mode (up to 4 Players)
- 63 tracks by top electronic artists
- 60 color palettes to customize the game’s look
- secrets, challenges and lots more to explore