"Ventrilo is a proprietary Voice over Internet Protocol program with clients for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Most users of Ventrilo use a headset or microphone and use the program to talk to each other, similar to a telephone conference call. Ventrilo is often used by multiplayer computer game players." -from Wikipedia.
Getting it Edit
Connecting to the Metanet Ventrilo server Edit
- From the main window set up a user name by clicking on the '->' button at the end of that row.
- Set up the server by clicking on the '->' button at the end of that row, and enter the following information:
- - Hostname or IP: vent4.gameservers.com
- - Port number: 4623
- - Password: (go to irc://irc.mountai.net/n ; it's in the topic)
- - Default Channel: (Can be left blank)
- - The check boxes below can be marked to your own preference.
- click 'OK'
- Bindings can be left as '(None)'
- In the main window click 'Connect', and you should be in!
If any problems arise, feel free to go to irc://irc.mountai.net/n and ask for help there.